Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm sure this isn't great first-ever post material but...

I don't think that us Democrats are going to have to decide whether to vote for Hillary or not. I think this race is, and has been for a little while now, quite over.

Not only do I think that Hillary has no chance mathematically or otherwise, to win the nomination, I think she knows it. I think Hillary realized earlier than most of us that the nomination is probably not going to go her way. How do I know this you ask? Easy. She's been making her way through the natural series of steps one must negotiate upon the death of a dream for a while now.

1) Anger? "Shame on you Barack Obama!" Check.

2) Denial? "Its not really losing if you were expected to lose." Check.

3) Bargaining? "Tell you what. You can me on my ticket." Check.

I don't even want to imagine Hillary door-to-door rocking, but I think the temp job will involve selling something....

"It's Barack Obama people, it sells itself."

4 Comments:

Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

You suck.

I kid, I kid.

Thanks for FINALLY writing a post here, "ahhhhhyes".

9:23 PM  
Blogger Thaddaeus Toad said...

Excellent post, Ahhyes!

Welcome aboard!

The question is, how far will she stoop to poison the well in the face of her improbable path to the nomination this year in order to create another chance for herself in 2012. Would she burn the village if she truly believes only she can save it?

9:35 PM  
Blogger AhhYes said...

I sincerely hope not. That would be Narcissistic on a level I don't really want to think about.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogosphere....now let's hope Obama is not pressured to make Clinton his VP...She will bring no strengths only baggage with lots of targets for McCain to hi with her.

buzz...buzz...

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home